Performance Reviews: Athleta, Lululemon, Yogasmoga, and Oiselle

I thought it would be useful to re-visit some of the recent products I did a fit review for to report on how we'll they're performing.

Athleta Relay Capri
Athleta Elite Striped Half-Zip 2



Lululemon Long Sleeve Swiftly
Last fall I bought my first Swiftly--a long sleeve white, scoop neck. I wore it as a base layer for every single winter run I did. It's very lightweight, helped keep me warm, and wicks sweat like crazy. However, the Swiftly fabric is infamous for being delicate and easy to snag, and the snagging is what kept me from buying more. When I read that the Heathered Cadet Blue Swiftly was thicker and softer (and perhaps less prone to snagging) I bought it. I've worn it as a standalone shirt on warmer (45-50 degree) days in the past few weeks. It kept me warm enough but wasn't too hot, and not only wicked sweat great but dried quickly, which was great on Saturday when it was windy and I had a long walk back to my car after my run. I hate buying Lululemon products because I think they suck as a company. But last week they had a glitch with their online orders and gave everyone who was affected a $25 gift card. (I rarely buy Lulu now but just so happened to buy during that glitch and got the gift card.) So, maybe Lulu is changing their ways.
 Yogasmoga Tippy Toe Leggings
Oiselle Infinity Scarf
I have worn this every single day since I got it! I have even gone to bed with it on because I don't want to take it off.

Athleta Long Sleeve Breathe Top
I didn't originally post a fit review on Athleta's Breathe series of tops, but because they just came up on sale, I thought it might be useful. I have a long-sleeve Breathe top in Aqua Blue Heather and just ordered a tank on sale. Here I paired it with a Lululemon Clear Mint Cool Racerback, Athleta jeans-style Bettona pant (on sale for $59.99), and Oiselle scarf.

Labels: , , , , ,