Review: Splits59 Alana Drape Cross Back Tank/Performance Singlette

This is the last of my reviews from my Black Friday Revolve order. I just got my Michi order today, and I'm going to try to get the reviews up as soon as I get some good lighting for photos. Spoiler alert: I'm in love!!!

This review is for the only piece I kept from my Revolve order--the Splits59 Alana Drape Cross Back Tank. It looks to be the same tank as the Alana Performance Singlette, but I'm not sure why the names are different. Originally $68, I got it for $38.

I have the Splits59 Devon Tank (my review here), which seemed to be a similar fit. The Devon Tank in size medium is very loose and flowing on me, and I wondered what a size small would be like, so I ordered the Alana Tank in a size small in Heather Grey.

First, as you can see in the photos, the color is actually a sparkling silver. It's gorgeous! The fabric is just like that in the Devon Tank--super silky, soft, and luscious.

There's a huge fit difference between small and medium. While not tight, the small was body-skimming, whereas the medium was very loose and flowing. Also, the small is very short. It basically comes to the top of my hips. While I really like the loose fit of the medium, I couldn't wear it running because it would flop around too much. The small, however, will be great for running. I like a shorter tank to wear with skirts and shorts, and the lightweight fabric and open back will be really nice in summer. This one's a keeper!
Splits59 Alana Tank in small


Here is what the Devon Tank in size medium looks like on me. You can see how much bigger it is.

Please watch for my Michi review, which I hope to have up by the weekend if not before.

Labels: , , , ,