Review: Oiselle Birds of a Feather Tank

A few weeks ago I lamented how Oiselle's seamless Flyte tank was too big for me and promised a review of a new seamless style in a smaller size.

The tank I got is the Birds of a Feather Tank ($44). I ordered it in the color indigo in size small. The color is a very pretty greyish dark blue that's heathered. Like the Flyte tank, this seamless tank has very soft and breathable fabric. I also loved the design on the top and back.

I am so sad to report that this tank didn't work out for me either. My hips and bust are proportionate, and I have a small waist. It fit me well in the hips and bust but was baggy in the waist.

What's odd is that the back was more fitted and wasn't baggy.
I loved this tank--the color, style, and fabric--but the baggy fabric in the front bothers me too much to keep it. If you look at the photos on the Oiselle site, it is loose fitting on the women--but proportionately loose. It bothers me that just the waist is baggy. I will sadly be returning this. I think this tank would be great for women with more straight figures.

Labels: ,