Five Favorite Fitness Brands

Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC, Mar at Mar On The Run, and Cynthia at You Signed Up For What for this week's theme: Friday Favorites.

I've joked that the only reason I run is to buy new clothes. Seriously though, I live in my workout clothes. On some days I do three different workouts and need different clothes for the different activities. When I'm not working out or at work, I'm usually doing active things like walking the dog or walking around the city doing errands. So I like my workout clothes to do double duty and function for both fitness and casual wear. Here are my my five favorite brands for these types of clothes.

1. Oiselle

Love:

Favorite Products: Running tops (the only thing I have tried from them)--I will post a review of new running tops next week!
Oiselle Flyte Tank

I Wish That:

2. Yogasmoga

Love:

Favorite products: Tippy Toe Leggings (my review) and Jump and Play Crops are very comfortable and flattering and stay put. Have two waistband pockets. Have a range of beautiful, opaque colors. Great for yoga and casual wear; have not tried for running. (I will post a review of new crops next week!)
Yogasmogo Run Jump 'n Play Crops

I Wish That:

3. Athleta

Love:

Favorite Products:
Athleta Stripe Fly By Skort

I Wish That:
Products were made in the USA.

4. Lorna Jane

Love:

Favorite Products: Tanks for running; sports bras for yoga and other workouts (but not for running)
Lorna Jane Feline Excel Tank

I Wish That:
5. Lululemon
Why:

Favorite Products:
Lululemon Energy Bra

I Wish That:
I love trying new brands and have a number of new ones on my list to try like Splits 59, Beyond Yoga, Zobha, Fabletics, and Sweaty Betty. What are your favorite brands?

Can't wait to read other bloggers' favorites! Check them out too through the linkup!



Labels: ,