New Athleta Markdowns

Some great new items just popped up on sale at Athleta. Check them out!

I immediately ordered the Relay Capri in Asphalt ($44.99, on sale from $69) without a second thought. I really love these running capris.The fabric is very soft and compressive. Unlike Lululemon's Luxtreme fabric, which is silky, the Pilayo fabric in these capris is matte. The result is that with the Relay Capris, my tops--even polyster-feeling ones--stay down and don't ride up. The majority of my running tops (even Lululemon Swiftlys) ride up when I wear them with Lululemon's Luxtreme running bottoms. The only downside to the Relay Capris is that they have only a single back pocket. I am used to Lululemon's five pockets! But I'll wear the Relay Capris for shorter runs when I don't have to carry energy gels. See my fit review of my first pair of Relay Capris.

Not for running, but I ordered the City Chick Coat in Charcoal Heather ($74.99, on sale from $98), which will be a great water-resistant spring coat for casual wear. I loved it when I first saw it and took a chance that it would be available in my size on markdown. Score!

There are lots of other goodies, but I'm holding out for a few things from their new summer line (I'll be posting about that tomorrow.) Did you order anything?

Labels: ,