Guest Post: 2015 Philadelphia Marathon Recap

Happy Friday! My friend at work, Jamie, ran the Philadelphia Marathon this year. I was very interested in what she thought of it since I've been considering it for my first full marathon next year, and I thought others might be interested too. She was kind enough to share her thoughts on it for my blog. Here's her recap!

The Philadelphia Marathon on November 22, 2015 was my second full marathon. The day went even better than I had hoped, so it will be my last full as I plan to stick to half marathons from now on. My goal will be to run a half each fall in a different city, so I’ll be looking for recommendations! Here is my take on running the Philly Marathon. I will preface this by mentioning that I’ve only run Pittsburgh events, and the Burgh is a tough city to beat. :-)
Jamie, all smiles after finishing the 2015 Philadelphia Marathon

Highlights for me:

Things that I think could have been better:

Congratulations to Jamie for completing her second marathon and having a great race!

Labels: ,