My Picks for Lululemon, Athleta & Splits 59 Current Sales

Lululemon, Athleta, and Splits 59 are all having big sales right now.

Lululemon's online warehouse sale went live last night and goes until July 17. Here are my picks.

Pace Pusher Long Sleeve, $39 (orig $78)
I have this in Heathered Black, and it's available in three neutral colors in a full size range. I love it because it's super soft and silky, has a zippered back pocket, and the mesh detailing is both functional and cute. I've worn it for both running (it does not ride up against slick bottoms) and casual wear and love it. It's very fitted, though, so size up if you want it a little looser.

Speed Tights, $59 (orig $108)
These are hands-down my favorite running tight for fall and winter. With two side pockets that are ideal for stashing gels and other items (I even put my sunglasses in them) and three waistband pockets, they are great for long runs and races. They're also extremely comfortable and flattering. They're very durable and have stood up well to weekly washings for all the cool-weather months for the three years I've been wearing them. If there's a color you like, snag a pair!

Skinny Will Pant, $58 (orig $108)
These pants have all the comfort and performance of Lulu's signature Luon fabric used in their Wunder Under Crops and Pants but have some details them make them friendly for casual wear. There are two waist options to wear it high or low, pockets, and a straight leg. They do run very long, but Lulu will hem them for free. I have two pair, both soft, thick, and opaque, and love them for travel when I want the comfort of tights but don't want to look like I have tights on. I also love the print that's on sale, but I have two pair and (am trying to tell myself) don't need another.

In the Flow Crop, $39 (was $78)
These are my favorite knee-length crop that are perfect for warm weather. They're made of a seamless fabric that doesn't attract and hold pet hair and are very soft and comfortable while also being supportive and flattering. The high waistband is very comfortable. I have been wearing my three pair all summer long so snagged a pair in the Heathered Bordeaux Drama color.

Seamlessly Street Crop, $39 (was $78)
While I haven't tried these on, they're made with the same material as the In the Flow Crop and I've read are just as great. I love the Heathered Iris Flower color but already have a pair of crops in a similar shade so passed on these.

Sculpt Short, $29 (was $54)
Another seamless bottom new this year is the Sculpt Short. I tried these on in the store and thought they would be good for running because of the longer length that I need for my larger thighs. However, without pockets they could only be used for short runs, and I didn't want to pay full price for them. Well, here they are in my favorite color from this year, Regal Plum. Of course I had to get them, right?!

Hip To Be Free Bag, $39 (was $68)
I'm a huge fan of Lulu's bags. They feature smart design and many different pockets, making them perfect for both everyday wear and travel. I got one of these smaller bags when they first came out and use it all the time. It's small enough that I can stash my keys and a few things when I just want to take the dog for a walk but big enough that it fits my full-sized wallet. It can be worn a few different ways, but I only wear it cross-body. It's available in a few different colors. I highly recommend this bag!

Shipping is free, and all sales are final.

Athleta started its semi-annual sale last week. There wasn't anything I needed, so I didn't order anything. However, Athleta usually follows up its sales with offering 20% off sales. If the things I like are still available in my size, I might pick up a few things then. Here are my picks.

Chi Tanks and Chi Tops
There are many different versions of the chi tanks and tops, and they're all good. I wear them for running (they are light enough to wear in summer) and for casual wear. They're made of a soft, unstinkable fabric. Know that the regular tops and tanks are on the shorter side, hitting mid-hip on me, but there's a longer length for those who want bum coverage. They're priced from just $13.99 up to about $35. This heather strip chi top extra long is $31.99.
The mesh version that I have and love (awesome for hot weather runs) is just $14.99.


Exhilaration Top, $16.99 (orig $69)
I have this top and really like it. It's lightweight and made with the same soft, unstinkable fabric as the Chi tops. The perforation details in the back are cute and help with cooling.

Easy V Sugar Wash Tee, $34.99 (orig $44)
I don't wear a lot of tees because I like tanks better in warm weather, but I have this tee from last year, and it's my favorite tee. It's really lightweight and soft and just feels great on. It's a loose fit, which is nice in the summer, but size down for a closer fit. I think the sale price on this is a bit high, so I'd wait for this to come down a bit in price (it's still available in all sizes).


Shipping is free over $50, and returns are free and easy either by mail or in a store.

Splits 59 is also having a semi-annual sale. These are the things I love and am trying not to order!

Gianna Long Sleeve Run Pullover, $35 (orig $88)
Love the color and the style of this!


Devon Singlette II, $32 (orig $64)
The Devon Tank I've been raving about since I got mine a few weeks ago? On sale in two great colors!

Daphne Print Support Bra, $23 (orig $52)
Love this print! I'm not sure how supportive it is, though.

Devon 3/4 Sleeve Top, $32 (was $74)
I love the tank so much that I'd love a version with sleeves that I could wear for casual wear. This color is gorgeous too.

Sabrina Reef Performance Singlette, $30 (orig $68)
I think this would be a great tank for running, and I love the colors.

Unfortunately, shipping is $10 unless you order $150, which is the main reason I haven't ordered, but returns are free.

Did you get anything in any of these sales?

Labels: , , , ,