Fabletics Review: Salar Crops, Malinda Bra, Charlotte Tee, Tropez Bra, Taylor Tank II

I was so excited to get my Fabletics package from July! I think the choices for July are my favorite so far, and I got some great new pieces.
Lots of fun summer colors for July!

I got the Makena outfit, which includes Salar Crops, Charlotte Tee, and Malinda Bra.

The Salar Crops were the big miss of everything I got. I posted last year about the discrepancy in fabrics used in Salar leggings. Solid colors were thick, soft, and stretchy, while prints were thin, scratchy, tight, and not very stretchy. I got the crops in Heathered Charcoal, which seems to be in between solid and print. It had a bit of stretch in it but overall was thin, not soft, tight, and not comfortable. My hands-down favorite knee-length crops are Lululemon's In the Flow Crops, which are seamless, soft, and extremely comfortable while being supportive. In this case, Lulu's much pricier crops are worth the splurge, so I'll be returning the Salar Crops and will buy In the Flows in a charcoal grey down the road.

The Malinda Bra, on the other hand, was fabulous. I love the bright punch-pink color, and it was extremely comfortable while being more supportive than any other Fabletics bra I've tried. I wore it all day Sunday (along with the Charlotte tee), and I couldn't even feel the bra at all. I usually wear a small in Fabletics bras but ordered a size medium based on reviews saying it runs small. The only bad thing about this bra is that the opening for the bra cup inserts is not placed well, and it was a struggle to get my finger in to position the bra cups. Also, over the course of a day wearing it, the bra cups moved around a bit, but maybe that's because I sized up? At any rate, I really love this bra! I noticed that I didn't position it right in these pics and next time will be sure to adjust it.
Fabletics Salar Crop in Charcoal Heather (small)
Malinda Bra in Azalea (medium)


The Charlotte tee is a cotton-poly blend but feels like cotton. It is fitted. I love the bright color. The back is not only cute but functional. Having the back so open really helped keep me cool, and I even got chilly in the evening. My husband was not a fan of this tee. He just didn't get the point and kept joking to me, "Hey, you have a hole in your shirt."
Fabletics Charlotte Tee in Leaf (small)

I also ordered the Taylor Tank II but was worried that it would look much sillier than the website photos showed with the wacky back. But I actually loved it! It was easy to get on, but I should have tried to make some adjustments before taking these pictures because the straps are a bit twisted. It's a looser style (I ordered small) that feels breezy and fun. I haven't worn it yet, but while I had it on I didn't have to adjust the straps and they stayed put. I also love the pretty green Ivy color. It's a soft jersey fabric that feels a little like cotton. (My husband just shook his head when I modeled this one for him.)
Fabletics Taylor Tank II in Ivy (small)


The final thing I ordered was the Tropez Bra in Tropical Print Multi in size small. There are so many things I love about this bra! First, the print is absolutely gorgeous. I love that it's so summery, and the colors go with just about everything in my summer wardrobe. It was also extremely comfortable. While listed as medium support, I didn't find it supportive at all, though Fabletics bras in general aren't very supportive. I usually wear them for yoga and lounging since they're so comfy. But perhaps the reason it wasn't supportive is the same reason I'm sending it back: It's very flimsy. Like, my panties are more substantial than this bra. While the bra was comfortable and fit well, it was extremely hard to take off (my husband had to help me take it off), and I felt sure that yanking to get it off would rip the bra, especially the mesh in back, since it seemed so fragile. In fact, one of the reviewers reported that the mesh ripped. So, unfortunately, while I love the print and how it looks with tanks, I'm returning this bra.
Love the colorful print!
Fabletics Tropez Bra (small)

Under a tank--love the hint of print along the neckline

So I had two misses in this order but am very happy with the tee, tank, and bra! If you ordered from Fabletics did you like what you got?

Labels: , ,