Title Nine & Oiselle Pop Up Shop

Title Nine and Oiselle have partnered for a special collection available for only one week, through March 30. See the full collection here. I really like them all, but these are my favorites.

Drop Top Mesh Longsleeve Top. I was just saying that I love lightweight longsleeve tops with mesh for spring running since I still want my arms covered but need breathability for when I heat up. I love both the design and the Electric Orchid purple color of this top.

Stripped Tank. The front of this tank is similar to the Vertical Drop Tank, which I have and love. If the fabric is the same, it's a really nice lightweight fabric great for summer runs. I really like the fabric strips at the back and the sides. I love the back!


Title Nine was my first activewear love about 15 years ago. Since then my style has veered from what Title Nine typically offers, but I still love that this woman founded and led company uses real women to model its clothes. I still get Title Nine catalogs, and a few things have caught my eye recently.

Oiselle is, of course, also a woman founded and led company and features pro runners modeling its clothes. It was interesting to read that the two founders have indeed formed a relationship over the years, and this pop up shop is their most recent venture. There's a lot to love about Oiselle as a company but, unfortunately, the majority of what I've ordered (Seamless Flyte Tank, Birds of a Feather Tank, Long Roga Shorts, Lesley Tights, and New Lesko Bra) didn't work for me. Because neither shipping nor returns are free, it becomes pretty expensive to try new pieces. Two Oiselle pieces I have and really like are the Vertical Drop Tank and Hail Mary Mesh Tank from last summer (neither are currently available.) Oiselle's mesh is a soft and flowing fabric, which makes me really drawn to the new long sleeve top. On the other hand, all the tops I've tried have more of a straight fit, which doesn't really flatter my curvy figure.

Given that and the shipping and returns cost, I will probably pass on this collection, but I love the idea of activewear brands forming partnerships and offering special collections. It's awesome that there are so many options for women today in workout wear, and I hope we see a lot more collections like this.

If you end up buying anything from this collection, please let me know!

Labels: ,