Review: Fabletics Cranberry Salar Legging & Fremont Tank

The hot pick for the November Fabletics outfits was a black legging with mesh panels. Mesh is the big trend right now, and Fabletics' version looked very similar to Lululemon's. (It's out of stock so no photo is available.) I debated ordering the mesh leggings just to see what they were like, but mesh really isn't my thing. Plus, they made me cold just looking at them. I want warm tights in winter, not ones with barely-there material.

So instead I ordered the Breezy outfit, though I got got the leggings in cranberry instead of the teal in this picture. I had a credit for a free outfit (you earn credits for each outfit you buy and for reviewing items), so I got this outfit for free!

The outfit came with the Fremont tank, which I haven't tried yet. It is made of the same super-soft, seamless material as their Sevan Sports Bra. This fabric is seriously dreamy. It has a lot of stretch and feels amazing next to skin. It's a nice length, coming to mid-hip. It has a shelf bra with removable bra cups. The band is not very tight, and the shelf bra is not very supportive. This tank would be good for very low impact activities only, unless you don't need a lot of support. I got the tank in dark grey, as shown on the model, and it's a great neutral. I ordered a size small. It's very fitted, but that's the way it's supposed to fit.

The outfit also included the Salar legging. I have three other pairs of these leggings in different colors, but the cranberry color seemed like a different legging. It is sooooooo soft! It's very thick and stretchy too. I think these might be the softest leggings I have. The color is a beautiful shade somewhere in between a true cranberry red and berry. I ordered a size small tall. I previously ordered regular lengths, and they come to the bottom of my ankle--exactly where they come in the picture with the model. The tall length adds lots of extra length, similar to the amount of length in Lulu's Wunder Under Pants. I like to pull the leggings down over my feet, so I like the length. I have had problems with being between sizes in these leggings, but the small fit perfectly--compressive but not super tight and very comfortable. It is so funny how these pants fit differently given the color! Here's a breakdown of the difference in the colors I have.
Aside from avoiding the stripe fabric, I'm not sure how you'd know the difference in fabrics of the solid colors. I guess you just have to take a chance and return it if you don't like the fabric.

Overall, I really love this outfit. Both are so soft and comfy, and the cranberry color is just beautiful. If you have been wanting leggings in this shade, definitely order from Fabletics! If you're not already a member, you can get your first outfit for just $25, and you can cancel at any time.  If you do decide to try Fabletics, I'd appreciate if you used my referral link.

Here are a few photos, but again, I still don't have my camera and my phone doesn't take great low-light photos.
Fabletics Fremont Tank (small) and Cranberry Salar Legging (small)
Back of Fremont Tank
Color comparison, L-R: Lululemon Cranberry All Sport Bra, Fabletics
Cranberry Salar Legging; Lululemon Bumble Berry Cool Racerback
I think the Fabletics legging is showing more pink than it really is.
Another look at the colors, from top: Lululemon Cranberry All Sport Bra, Fabletics
Cranberry Salar Legging; Lululemon Bumble Berry Cool Racerback

Labels: , ,