Five Things About Me

This week's Friday Five linkup theme, hosted by Courtney at Eat Pray Run DC, Mar at Mar On The Run, and Cynthia at You Signed Up For What, is Five Things About Me. Fun! I tried to think of silly or odd things, so here goes.
  1. I kissed Donnie Wahlberg when he was performing at a New Kids on the Block concert (if you are trying to do the math, yes, I was older than I should have been to be attending an NKOTB show). I was in the front row and lured him down to take a rose, and when he was close, I pulled him down and kissed him. Ha! As my friends and I were walking to our car, some girls in front of us said, "Did you see that skank kiss Donnie Wahlberg?!" and I excitedly exclaimed, "That was me! I'm that skank!"
  2. I was in an all-girl band in high school named Rhapsody. While we never actually played for people, we were great marketers and everyone knew us. One of my friends who was in the band and I performed our "hit" song Lookin' for a Wild Time at my 40th birthday party last year. 
  3. I watched Jaws in the theater when it first came out when I was only four years old, and it traumatized me for life. I still avoid oceans and other murky water, boats, cruises, etc. 
  4. I didn't have a TV before I met my husband and still don't like watching TV. It will sometimes take me five tries to watch a movie because I always fall asleep during them.
  5. I have an embarrassingly low alcohol tolerance and can get buzzed off one glass of wine and really drunk off two.
Can't wait to read other bloggers' lists! Check them out too through the linkup!


Labels: