Sneak Peek at Athleta's Summer Line

There are some interesting new products in Athleta's summer line. Check out the full lookbook. Here's what I have my eye on.

Definitely getting the Spritz Run Jacket in Pale Cactus. It's an ultra-lightweight, stashable, water-resistant running shell with a hood--just want I've been looking for. I've considered ones from Brooks and Patagonia, but they look like pure running gear, and I like my gear to be dual purpose so I can use it for casual wear too. There is a very cute jacket from Sweaty Betty that I love, but it's $128, plus shipping and no free returns or exchanges. Priced at $98, the Spritz Run Jacket seems ideal. It also comes in white and black.


The Stripe Fly By Skort is very cute! It comes in tall, but that's only an inch longer than the regular version. It's $64 and comes in black or amalfi blue.

The Criss Cross Tunic is also cute, but I don't love the logo placement at the bottom of the front. Interested in trying it on though. It's pricey--$59--so I'd have to really fall in love with it to get it. It comes in grey, amalfi blue, black, and oatmeal heather.

I have not yet tried the Be Free Knicker ($59), but I've been planning to. It's the only running capri Athleta has that has side pockets, which are a must for my long runs. It's only been available in black but is now available in granite grey, cerulean blue, and toucan green (below).

The Chi Tank Extra Long ($42, super-soft unstinkable fabric and butt-covering, so I love it for running) is out in a bunch of new colors--light coral sunset, mint green, wildflower blue, pale thistle purple, pale cactus, and saffron red (below).
There is also a new ombre color in the regular length ($42).

The Tee Racerback Dress is really cute and could be a nice, comfy summer dress ($69).

Anything you have your eye on?

Labels: ,